- Denext Dot RCT Shaping Files are endodontic files used in rotary endodontics.
- These rotary endodontic files are used for shaping the root canal during root canal treatment.
- The niti rotary files by Denext are made of a flexible alloy.
- The alloy makes these rotary niti files suitable to work with canals with steep curvatures.
- The multi tapered blade portion off this endo rotary system offer better cutting force.
- This rotary filing system has undergone nano gold plating technology which offers the desirable physical properties of the material.
Cleaning And Shaping
Silver alloy & Amalgam
Post & Core
Endo Posts & Drills
Root Cannal Materials
Bones Grafts And Membrane
Finishing & Polishing