Hydrogum?is particularly elastic and?resistant.
The wide range of Zhermack alginates has been conceived to meet the needs of dental practice
- Hydrogum:?High consistency alginate for study models. Flavour: Mint
- Hydrogum soft:?Creamy consistency alginate, does not compress tissue, especially suitable for preliminary edentulous jaw impressions. Flavour: Mint
- Orthoprint:?Extra elastic, fast working alginate which is suitable for general practice. Its exceptional elastic properties make it suitable for use in orthodontics. Flavour: Vanilla. Neocolloid: alginate for high precision impressions with normal setting times. Flavour: Chlorophyll
- Phase plus:?Chromatic alginate with a creamy consistency. Colour variations accompany each different preparation phase: violet during mixing, pink during working phase and positioning on the tray, white during the time in mouth while setting. Suitable in general clinical practice for the creation of study models. Flavour: Mint
- Tropicalgin:?High consistency chromatic alginate. Colour variations accompany each different preparation phase: red during mixing, orange during the work phase and positioning on the tray, yellow during the time in mouth while setting. Suitable in general clinical practice. The colour change associated with a pleasant flavour make it especially suitable for use in pedodontics. Flavour: Mango.
Image Courtesy: Zhermack?SpA