- Temporary Filling Material used for temporary restorations in cavities and the period between tooth preparation and the permanent cementation of completed inlays.
- Indicated for temporary filling and sealing.
- Temporary filling material has adequate resistance to masticatory stresses, yet it may be easily removed with a bur or excavator.
- Close the container immediately after removal of the material required.
- Do not mix or contaminate with any other material Contraindication:
- Do not apply directly on exposes pulp.
- Shelf life: – 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
HOW TO USE:-
- Transfer a small quantity of temporary filling material to a glass slab and convey to the cavity as required using a suitable instrument.
- Temporary filling material hardens only in contact with moisture.
- Temporary filling material should not be used as an immediate cavity lining, but layer from a hardened temporary filling may be retained as a base under amalgam or silicates.
- Do not use in direct contact with acrylic resins.
- 40gm Jar.