A light cure dental adhesive system that is designed to handle difficult bonding situations, is fast and easy to apply and offers excellent bond strengths to a variety of surfaces.
- Versatile adhesive system designed to handle difficult bonding situations such as bonding to sclerotic dentin and bonding in moist environments
- Reduces microleakage that can contribute to post-operative sensitivity for increased patient comfort and doctor confidence
- Offers excellent bond strengths to a variety of surfaces for reliable bonding performance
- The system offers complete dental bonding with dual-cure capabilities when used with Adper Scotchbond Multi-Purpose Plus Activator and Adper Scotchbond Multi-Purpose Plus Catalyst
- Easy-to-follow technique guides and color-coded, numbered vials make the system efficient and simple to use
- Complete dental bonding system with dual-cure capabilities*
- Strong, reliable bonds for any application
- Bonds to wet or dry tooth surfaces
- Reduces post-operative sensitivity
- Streamlined technique for fast, easy use
*When used with Adper? Scotchbond? Multi-Purpose Plus Activator and Adper? Scotchbond? Multi-Purpose Plus Catalyst.
- Light-cured composite restorations.
- Porcelain and composite repairs.
- Bonding of veneers in combination with RelyX? Veneer Cement from 3M? ESPE?.
Versatility for your practice:
Adper Scotchbond Multi-Purpose Plus Adhesive offers you complete dental bonding with dual-cure capabilities and a streamlined technique for fast and easy use on a variety of surfaces, like dentin, enamel, composite, fresh amalgam, metals and porcelain.
Use it with confidence for bonding to wet or dry tooth surfaces in a variety of applications including indirect restorations, deep Class II restorations and difficult Class V restorations with sclerotic dentin.
- Direct restorations
- Indirect restorations